In dynamic digital and social media environment, it’s impracticable to overstate the significance of digital marketing to the achievement of your business. Digital marketing offers the significant open door for business. To help marketers save time and get more done, these days there is software and a tool for digital marketing or marketing strategy. If you begin to seek about Digital Marketing tools, you’ll see a huge list of tools & techniques for every aspect of a digital marketing campaign from SEO to PPC. But, all these tools are not paid or not free. Some of them come with free trial or you can upgrade it later.
Here I mention some popular and useful Digital Marketing Tools, check it out –
- Google Keyword Planner – Google Keyword Planner is a famous and free keyword research tool for digital marketers. It’s a wonderful tool to recognize new and well known keywords and provide estimated traffic. You can use Keyword Planner to accomplish keyword research, Get historical statistics and traffic forecasts. To access the tool you’ll need to create a Google Adwords account.
Cost – FREE
- Google Trends – It’s a well known marketing insight and analysis tool that shows search volume of words and phrases entered as search-term over different areas of the world, and in various languages. The data provided by ‘Google Trends’ is updated day by day. You can compare up to five search terms or groupings at one time. Google trends display you a multidimensional view of queries.
Cost – Free
- Soovle – It’s a customizable search tool beside the Google Adwords tool. It’s a powerful tool that provides keyword suggestions from major search engines like Google, Bing, Amazon, Answers.com, Yahoo, Wikipedia, Youtube. Soovle can also give you ideas for your content marketing. It also allows you to save your searches. With Soovle you can easily copy and paste the suggestions that appear. Apart from the keyword suggestions, you can also choose the shopping engines such as Amazon and Buy.com to get idea about the shopping terms/keywords like buy gifts online etc.
Cost – Free
- SEMrush – SEMrush is an online marketing toolbox to discover profitable keywords and data for SEO, advertisement and link building planning. It provides very valuable information like on which keyword your website rank or the number of searches done for those keywords per month. It’s essential and professional tool to analysis your website as well as competitor analysis. You can also get the idea about site audit, backlinks and keyword research using this tool.
Cost – Free with limited information, Plans starting at $69.95/month
- Keyword Niche Finder – It’s a free tool that helps you to find keyword niches to create useful and profitable campaigns. You get 10 free searches up-front, and one free search per day.
Cost – Free
- Ahrefs – It’s extremely helpful and significant tool for every SEO that offers a wide range of functionality. It is a powerful suite of social media & SEO tools. Over 600,000 users all over the world have used Ahrefs to rank higher in search. Ahrefs Dashboard keeps track of all your data and you can add a URL to keep a running snapshot of a domains health.
Cost – Free with limited information, pro plans start at $79/month
- Schema Creator – It’s a powerful tool to generate schema microdata for your site in minutes. You simply need to create schema and then copy & paste the code to your site.
- Similar Page Checker – It is the best tool to find duplicate or similar content could be on other website or web pages. This tool allows you to determine the percentage of similarity between two pages. It is a free web-based tool that runs comparisons of your pages to a second page.
Cost – FREE
- Open Site Explorer – It is easy and quick tool to see a lot of information about your website. It allows you to examine the linking data that surrounds a site. It provides information about Inbound Links, Just Discovered Links, Top Pages, Linking Domains, Anchor Text, Compare Link Metrics, Link Opportunities and Advanced Reports. You can use it to explore all web pages indexed by search engines.
Cost – FREE
- Hootsuite – Hootsuite is one of the best “Social Media Management Tool” helps you manage all your social media channels. You can view streams from multiple networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+. You can manage multiple social media channels with a single Hootsuite account. You can post one post across five profiles through Hootsuite. It includes Multiple profile management, Scheduled posting, Post directly to social profiles, Analytics and Organization assignments.
Cost – FREE, HootSuite Pro start $10 a month